10 April 2009

How I spent my holiday Friday

So I started my day with some coffee with my hubby...Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net












Then I started cleaning up my craft room... this is the 'before' picture...

No 'after' picture...I didn't finish cleaning cause the sun came out and I had to go outside... played in my garden and so did our gnome....













I did actually do some stamping... the first one is for Laurie's weekend sketch challenge and it was inspired by JulieHRR... the A Muse Muses are so lucky to have her as our Creative Team Director. Thanks Laurie and Julie!



The second one is for today's Limited Supply Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. It was a triple play challenge - three colours, three layers and three main elements. Thanks Wendy!
Have a good one.... Glenda






Card details:
Flowers
Stamps: A Muse Open and Solid Zinnia, thank you mix MA
Paper: A Muse French Roast & Kitchen Pink, vanilla card stock
Ink: SU! Chocolate, Rose and Marigold
Accessories: A Muse Stitched Papaya Ribbon, paper piercer, circle punches
Dessert First
Stamps: A Muse Milkshake, Ice Cream, & Dessert First
Paper: A Muse Kitchen Yellow & Red, chocolate and vanilla cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: A Muse Stitched French Roast Ribbon, A Muse twinkle stickers, Copic Dark Bark, Stickles - Frosted Lace and Red, Fiskars rectangle bunch, Spica Red sparkle pen

3 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards...but especially how you used ribbon on the first one!! SOOO clever!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

    Hugs,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and lovely blog too, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post, Glenda. It sounds like it was a wonderful day all around. The flowers sure are pretty and I bet your gnome is happy the weather is warming up. Your cards are great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}