06 December 2008

Stampin' with my girls and VMAA

Happy Saturday.... thank goodness it's the weekend. I've had a hectic week and have a hectic weekend but at least I can relax today. Had a stamping sleepover with my girls last night. Lots of eats, drinks and laughs! No photos though - we were too busy stamping! Had a blast!

Missed participating in VMAA (Virtual Meeting of Amuse Addicts) last night but did do the challenges this morning. I've posted to SCS instead of here... too lazy to do both. All the details are at the SCS links below:

#1 - Christmas card for a child

#2 - Winter card with blue and white and glitter

#3 - Use staples on your card

#4 - Be inspired by holiday memories

#5 - Be inspired by your favourite hoiday movie

It is almost 2 pm, I haven't showered yet and I'm going to go make more Christmas cards. Have a great weekend... G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}