24 October 2008

My girls

Wanted to stamp tonight...too busy packing. Was hoping to do the Beate's sketch challenge but it was not meant to be. Maybe you can do it for me? LOL!

I mentioned my stamping girls in my last post - they are Deanne (my best friend and the one who got me addicted to stamping), Sara (new friend, courtesy of Deanne), Brandy (another best friend and exercise partner, who is becoming addicted to stamping), Joanna (an old friend found again, we are getting her hooked too) and Liz (new to the group, welcome!). Had a great time last night - thanks for helping me with my stress.

Must go to bed... have to get on a plane tomorrow... will be in touch...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}