23 October 2008

Just a little something and belated birthday wishes


Hi all and thanks to those who have already left comments on my "less that 24 hours old" blog. I'm finding this whole thing a little intimidating, I must admit so I appreciate the support!

A happy belated Birthday to Linda - owner and creative genius behind A Muse! Hope you had a great day yesterday. Seems like a lot of people I know have birthdays this week.

I wanted to get another card posted as I won't be posting any next week. I'm away on a work trip... where to is a secret. If I have internet access next week, I'll let you know but if not... you'll have to wait until I get back to find out. Shhh Julie - don't tell!

Thanks for stopping by. Must run - I have a yoga class (feeling stressed so must relax) and then I'm meeting my girls for our weekly stamping night (more relaxtion).

Card supplies:
Stamps - A Muse Holiday bird (isn't it freakin' CUTE!!!) and Just a little something
Paper - A Muse and random black and white
Ribbon - A Muse sheer
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Crystal Brads - Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. great card glenda!! have fun next month, i won't be there:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}