10 October 2024

dazzling dots

Shirley picked dots for our Seize the Birthday Challenge this week.  I've been on a bit of a rainbow kick lately so I decided to rainbow my dots.  I just swiped various Distress Oxides across this dots background stamp to get the effect.  I thought this was going to be a recipe for several "do-overs" but I actually managed to get this to work on the first time. Spritzed a bit of water on it and then stamped on some watercolour paper. Couldn't resist using this fun sentiment.  I used some iridescent embossing powder on the sentiment to add some more rainbow.




Be sure to head over to the blog to welcome our new Surprise Party Guest Fran Wing! Check out the dynamite creations from the rest of the design team too.



So hard to believe it's October! I'm not loving the cooler temps but we are still getting a bit of sunshine. Sending my thoughts to those in the southern US who are being impacted by hurricanes.  Hope you are staying safe.

Take care and thanks for stopping by,
Glenda


 

1 comment:

  1. Glenda, pretty rainbow dotted background. Lovely card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}