14 October 2024

Case Me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

It's that time of year again when I'm joining the fabulous Michelle Lupton with Case Me a Christmas Card. I'm always so honoured that Michelle invites me back!

Case Me a Christmas Card

I've chosen this card of Michelle's to CASE. Love the rich gold and teal.  I didn't have that shade of teal so went with a navy blue and use hot foiling for my gold. I inked around the edges (a bit hard to see in the photo)


Thanks again for having me Michelle! Be sure to check Michelle entire CASE Me a Christmas Card series and the rest of her wonder creations.  She's amazing with alcohol inks!

Have a wonderful day.
Glenda



1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant Christmas card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining me 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}