09 November 2023

natural neutrals

So hard to believe it's November! It's all about neutrals (white, black, grey, kraft, brown, cream, gold, and silver) at Seize the Birthday this week, thanks to Ashwini. I have soooo many patterned paper scraps so I decided to just make a neutral background out of a few of them.


Be sure to pop over to the blog to check the rest of the terrific creations and give some love to our new Surprise Party Guest Loll and previous winner Jolanda.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday - 4¼" x 5½" 
Paper: white & black card stock, scraps
Accessories: Spellbinders hot foil sentiment, gems

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Cool card Glenda! This mix of patterned papers is amazing. I love the warm, cozy feeling of all the different gray tones ... especially that plaid at the top left. Gorgeous card! Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, what a fantastic way to use op those scraps or full on sheets of pattern paper, I may have a few in my arsenal as well, I should remember this idea because it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and love this idea to use up scraps we all seem to hoard. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, great way to use some of those pattern papers. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card! That background is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use up scraps and this also makes for a nice masculine card. Something that is always hard for me to think of when I need a card for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea to incorporate lots of pattern papers - I never seem to want to even tear a single page out of its stack!! I love the mish mash and the look of it. Great card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you for using papers!!! I love the quilted look this gives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, funky patchwork background! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool crazy quilt type design, looks so good in the neutral tones, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}