23 November 2023

falling

Welcome to Seize the Birthday's last challenge of 2023. Wow! So hard to believe. It's been another fun year and I look forward to all the fun challenges in 2024. 

Barbara has chosen fall stuff for our challenge this week. I have some long retired pumpkin stamps that I pulled out for this.  I used some Distress Oxides with some water & paint brush and 'painted' right on the stamp.  I love how they turned out and made a few more cards similar to this for some fall birthdays. 



Be sure to pop over to the blog (where it's a bit of a pumpkin fest!) to check the rest of the fabulous creations and give some love to our  Surprise Party Guest Loll and previous winner Lisa K.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
birthday wishes - 4¼" x 5½" 
Stamps: Ellen Hutson/Julie Ebersole Totally Random Sayings Volume 2; A Muse pumpkins
Inks: Distress Oxides
Paper: Distress Watercolour paper, brown card stock
Accessories: brown paint, twine

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design showcasing your lovely pumpkins, Glenda! The twine makes the perfect finishing touch. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on a crafty CAS card from you and I love your style. This is a knockout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, your water-colored pumpkins are awesome!. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, Glenda! Your pumpkins are amazing with watercolor! Love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your pumpkins turned out too, Glenda. The twine was a nice Fall touch as well. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't go wrong with pumpkins for a fall theme. Great CAS card Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous!! I love the splotchy effect and all the little spots of white showing off (you don't know how many times I attempt this effect but the control freak in me makes it impossible) I totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whadayaknow? This lovely creation is displayed on my magnificent bar. You need to come for Happy Hour. ROFL!!! Love it Glenda! And thanks for sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the watercolour effect on the pumpkins, gorgeous CAS card Glenda, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab CAS card, Glenda! Love the loose colouring of the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}