14 September 2023

fabulous fall

Welcome to September at Seize the Birthday Linda has chosen fall colours as our topping this week. Admittedly, fall is not my favourite season (summer lover here) but do love the colours that come with the season.  Normally I would do red, orange and yellow but decided to go a little non-traditional with this card. I was inspired by this card by Ardyth.


Be sure to head over to the blog to welcome our new Surprise Party Guest Stephanie - super excited to have her join us as I've admired her crafting for years! Also give some love to the fabulous creations that the rest of the team has created.


Another thing that I do like about fall is all the great produce - we are lucky to have lots of local growers close by where I live plus the wee bit I grow at home. Yum!

Have a terrific and a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
celebrate
Ink: Distress Oxides Villanous Potion, Ripe Persimmon, Ground Espresso and Mowed Lawn
Paper: white and brown card stock
Accessories: white paint, Tim Holtz Stencil, SU! celebrate die

10 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful Fall card, Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful dots! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of fall? Oh...I may have to reconsider our friendship. ROFL!!! Living in south FL I crave fall. Your card is great! Love the gradient of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful fall card Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of colours Glenda, love the popped up sentiment too. My fave is Spring! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What you’re not a fall lover? I still think that you made a great fall card with your mix of fall colors. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mix of colors and a great card as well, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever design for your fall card, Glenda. You always come up with unique cards! And that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your non-fall fall card, Glenda! Autumn is my favourite season, I love all those rich vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}