23 March 2023

glorious garden

Happy Thursday crafty friends! Hope you're having a great week so far.

At Seize the Birthday, our fearless leader Nancy has pick the theme of things in the garden. I recently got this ginkgo leaf stencil and I'm loving it.  I figure there could be ginkgo leaves the garden ... hopefully Nancy agrees.  I just did random blending with a few different Distress Oxide inks and I love how it turned out - CAS but striking.


Hope you can play along with us! Check out the blog for the rest of the glorious creations from the DT as well as our new Surprise Party Guest Hilary and the overall winner from our red, white & another colour, Anagha.


Thanks for stopping by! Always appreciate your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Hope your day is magical - 5.25"x5.75"
Stamps: Ellen Hutson/Julie Ebersole Totally Random Sayings Volume 2
Ink: Versafine Black, Distress Oxide inks
Paper: grey and white card stock
Accessories: Trinity Stamps bling, Taylored Expressions blender brushes, TCW ginkgo leaf stencil

8 comments:

  1. I agree, very striking and wonderful ink blending. I bet that stencil will get a lot of use xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the carefree look that this card has with the ginkgo leaves scattered on the front. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The random blending works so well for this stencil! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blending on your pretty ginko garden. Lovely card, Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with the ginkgo leaves stencil. Lovely blending of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Wonderful shading and CAS is always good in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shading you got with your blending Glenda, it's a gorgeous CAS card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}