22 October 2020

terrific textures

I'm currently pretending there isn't a week left in October... how did it go by so fast? We are playing with textures over at Seize the Birthday - thanks to Shirley for the terrific challenge! It took me a few tries to get one that I liked... and I'm still not positive I love this one! However, I got a second opinion from Lindsey and she assures me it's fine. ;)


Hope you can join us :). Be sure to check out all of the terrific texture creations from the team and our Surprise Party Guest Angie!


Thanks for stopping by.  Always appreciate your comments.
Glenda

Card details:
Best wishes - 4 ¼" x 4 ¼"  
Stamps: A Muse Best Wishes (retired)
Ink: Versafine Black, Distress Inks Twisted Citrus & Mermaid Lagoon
Paper: white & grey card stock
Accessories: SU! ribbon, Cuttlebug large dots embossing folder, Tim Holtz stencil, Texture paste, A Muse pearls, MS glitter

8 comments:

  1. Pretty focal circle lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? Vicki agrees with me! Love the mix of colours on the circle and the double dose of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have lots of texture on this card and I really like that you put it in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is more than fine it's beautiful! Love the layout and the colors you picked to showcase the texture! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone. Your card is lovely and has great texture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, its not fine, Glenda, its fabulous!! It is "Ooohhhh!!" The texture limited to just over those beautiful colors.. spectacular!! Love this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect example of how you can add texture to a CAS card! Love it 💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you laid the textured leaves on only part of the circle and used different colours to highlight the area, it's a great card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}