13 August 2020

radiant rainbows

It's a cheerful day over at Seize the Birthday! We are all about rainbows this week.  I love bold and bright colours so this is right up my alley! I recently got into alcohol inks (I know - really late to the party) so have been doing a lot of mucking around.  Still need to practice some more but happy with how this one turned out.


I know you'll have fun with this! Be sure to check out the blog to see the colourful creations our Surprise Party Guest Jen and the rest of the team came up with.



Wishing you a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Just for You - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
Ink: Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks, Versafine Black
Paper: Black and white card stock, Yupo
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp You die, MS silver glitter, gem

9 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous alcohol ink panel! Perfect for your card and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the bold rainbow alcohol inked panel and the white die cut sentiment! Alcohol ink has something addictive indeed :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Girl, You rocked this one for sure.f I liked this one as soon as I saw it. Loving the bold colors and that alcohol ink looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO more practice needed this is outstanding! I am always years behind the latest trends so you made me feel so much better with this post. Crafters mention products and I think to myself what are the talking about and I have to go and research it. LOL. I adore this card times ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright rainbow background this is just a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous dramatic card, love the bright alcohol inks with the black and touch of sparkle, love it, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be happy with it Glenda, it is beautiful. I have only tried the alcohol inks a couple of times myself. You did a great job with them. The black really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alcohols inks, are one of the most forgiving and best media to work with - you get an amazing, with practically no practice - which is the proof here! I remember making a similar one on one of the last rainbow challenges myself - I had to resist myself from doing the same thing this time too! So, I loved seeing it on your card, Glenda! :D Its just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, those vibrant colours! 😎
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}