22 January 2011

Soft Saturday


If you are a regular around here, you'll know I gravitate towards bold, bright and rich colour rather than pale pastels. In order to challenge myself, I'm playing along with the pastel combo of Colour Throwdown #125 - Pear Pizazz, Kraft, and Blushing Bride (light pink). I don't have any Pear Pizazz so I used Certainly Celery instead. The sketch comes from the SCS Clean and Simple Challenge #102.


Turned out better than expected...probably because I kept it clean and simple.

ETA - I'm featured on the RES-Q Challenge blog this week for this card - I'm newly RES-Q'd! Thanks Denise!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. I'm going to the spa...:)
Glenda

Card details:
just because - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: PTI Shapes by Design
Paper: A Muse Pink Chiffon, SU! Kraft/Crumb Cake and Certainly Celery
Ink: SU! Certainly Celery
Accessories: Slice Elite & Basic Elements Design Card, SU! Certainly Celery Ribbon, Maya Road Trinket Pin, EK Success Donut Chain punch and Flowers & Leaves Punch, Making Memories button, PTI Ribbon Twine, MS Leaf Frond punch

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your CAS card! I have a really hard time keeping things simple & you make it seem so simple....excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty CAS card!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}