21 April 2024

yellow & pink

Happy weekend friends! A friend of mine recently had surgery so thought I would use the latest combo from Color Hues to make a card for her. I used the very 'high tech' tool of toilet paper rolls to make the hearts. LOL! I have yet to figure out why I so often do colour challenges with pink when I don't even really like pink. 



Hope you have a great upcoming week!
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
get well - 4¼" x 5½"
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Inks: Distress Oxides - Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick, Altenew Evening Gray
Paper: Distress watercolour
Accessories: heart gem, toilet paper rolls

1 comment:

  1. Glenda maybe your inner creative self really does like pink? Such a fun way to make your card, I love that you used a toilet roll. So much fun and it's looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}