14 March 2024

dynamic duo

This week at Seize the Birthday we have a terrific challenge courtesy of Jules. We are creating cards wtih matching tags. I used the cone flower stamp from one of my favourite stamp sets from Taylored Expressions & Lori Craig, Field Notes.


Be sure to check out the blog for some beautiful combos from the design team as well as our Surprise Party Guest, Deborah, and previous winner Vicky.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Always appreciate the comments!
Have a terrific day and a wonderful upcoming weekend,
Glenda

Details:
happy birthday card & birthday wishes tag
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Field Notes (flower) and CZ Designs (sentiments)
Inks: Versafine Black, Versa Claire Nocturne
Paper: green card stock, graph paper card stock, Distress watercolour paper
Accessories: Derwent Watercolour Pencils, Tim Holtz watercolour brush pen, washi tape, enamel dots, EK Success Round Binding Edge punch, A Muse ribbon, MFT tag die, clear embossing powder

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and tag Glenda! And I love the note background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab combo, Glenda! I love the sketchy flower paired with the grid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cone flowers look pretty on the grid background paper. Great coloring Glenda for your fun card & tag combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colourful coneflowers Glenda, fun grid background too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! That is one of my favorite stamp sets too - never purchased it, since I had some very similar sets in my stash.
    I love what you've made. The graph background is one of my favorites. And the flower looks so pretty! Great combo, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}