28 September 2023

regal repetition

It's another crafty Thursday for the Seize the Birthday team. Nancy has chosen repetitive die cuts and I *might* have bought this new die with this card in mind. ;) I must confess that I just LOVE how this turned out and sent to a good friend whose birthday was yesterday. (I did NOT love all of the gluing that was involved though - lol). The leaves are patterned paper and the colour on the petals is just some quickly brushed Distress Oxide ink.  


Be sure to pop over to the blog to check the rest of the resplendent creations and give some love to our Surprise Party Guest Stephanie and previous winner Johanna.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
happiest of birthdays - 4¼" x 5½" 
Stamps: Sentiment from Paper Made Bakery
Ink: Distress Oxides Worn Lipstick & Mustard Seed, Versafine Black
Paper: cream, white and brown cardstock, SU! patterned paper
Accessories: Memory Box Magnolia Stem die

11 comments:

  1. Winner! I love this card and you have out done yourself my friend! This is the best one in the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Glenda, this is gorgeous. Love all those big blooms and the lovely colors and design. I agree with Barbara - Winner!!! All your gluing was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love it and even though all the gluing was tedious it was well worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, this is a stunning card, definitely one you should repeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on the top now of one of your best cards! It is gorgeous! Thanks for making the topping look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda, such a beautiful card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your subtle coloring is just beautiful! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely STUNNING my friend!!! This is my fav of yours yet. Just think of the glueing as therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Its just gorgeous!! I love the subtle coloring on the leaves and flowers. Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunner! Fabulous arrangement and colour scheme, it just draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Glenda, worth every second of the gluing! I've been lusting after some of these Memory Box magnolia goodies....this has pushed me over the edge lol! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}