14 November 2020

yellow & kraft

Playing along with the Color Hues challenge - yellow & kraft.  (ETA: oops! Too late to make it into the links) As with the last challenge, I had several starts & stops before I made one that I'm happy with.


Thank you Color Hues for always challenging me and for having such a great design team!

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
Patience - 4 ¼" x 5 ½"  
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Sketchbook Florals, Rough Draft Background and Field Notes
Ink: Versamark, VersaColor Bark
Paper:SU! Crumbcake
Accessories: coloured pencils, enamel triangle, white embossing powder, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}