09 April 2020

spectacular spring

Happy Thursday crafty friends... I trust all of you are staying spatially distant but socially connected these days ;).  I prefer those terms to social distancing. I'm working from home (fortunately) so that's keeping me busy but I am going to try and catch up on some of those long neglected projects - some fun, some not so fun! I am looking forward to this upcoming long weekend though... fingers crossed the weather is nice.

This week at Seize the Birthday, we are celebrating spring (for those in the southern hemisphere, I know you're celebrating autumn ;) ).  Thanks to teammate and friend, Lindsey, for this challenge. I found a leafy tag in my stash and thought I would dress it up a bit for this challenge.



Hope you can join us for this challenge! Check out the blog for the rest of the springy creations from the team and Stef, our Surprise Party Guest!



Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what you're doing to keep busy. :)
Glenda

Tag details:
happy birthday
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versafine Black
Paper: kraft tag, white card stock
Accessories: Tim Holtz Leafy stencil, Gelli plate, vellum, SU! enamal dots and die, white twill, Artist's Loft acrylic paints

9 comments:

  1. I am loving the texture on this!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one GORGEOUS tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dressed your tag up beautifully Glenda. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce green leaves on a tree mean spring too. Hope that you get a lot done this long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is beautiful and I love all the color variations under the green. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the artsy look of your tag, Glenda! Homeschooling is keeping me very busy :). Hope you're having a nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Glenda! Love the mix of colors with the little pop of turquoise. Great job! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours in this tag Glenda, I see you used a gelli plate, I have one that is gathering dust, I really should have a play! Hope you get lots done and stay safe, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its gorgeous, Glenda! You know, spring does also bring those beautiful cheerful vibrant leaves, but being so focused on the flowers, I forgot about them! And this tag is both a beautiful reminder and a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}