24 May 2018

pretty patterns

I have been doing my best to use up my patterned paper recently so this week's challenge at Seize the Birthday is right up my alley.  I'm really happy with the combination of patterns and the colours.


Hope you can play along with us this week!  All the details on how to play along are on the blog.  Give some love to our new Surprise Party Guest, Sonja K, and the rest of the DT.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday - 5.5"x4.25"
Stamps: PTI
Paper: SN@P! Color Vibe patterned paper, white card stock
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: washi, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, EK Success corner rounder punches, SU! enamel, Paper Smooches notepad die, SU! silver fine wire

6 comments:

  1. Glad I could help you use up a piece of two of DP. Great card! Have a fabulous weekend! All it's suppose to do here is rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat card! Its great that you are using up your pp stash.. mine is still staring at me, and I am hiding from it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing of patterned papers, Glenda! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterns and colors too Glenda. Great job matching them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's really a great combination of patterns. Totally love your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}