18 January 2018

Losing the layers

Happy Thursday crafty friends! We are doing one layer cards over at Seize the Birthday this week.  I love making single layer cards and I think I've 'mostly' accomplished this with this card.  Does my birthday pop-up count as a layer?  I'm considering it a 'pseudo' layer - haha.  I was inspired by this Christmas tag that I made.


Hope you can play along with us!  Check out the details on the blog and give the DT and Kristie some crafty love!



Thanks for stopping by!  Always appreciate your comments.  Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.

Glenda

Card details:
happy happy happy birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Lawn Fawn happy happy happy add-on, Snarky Stamps (birthday stamp)
Ink: Versafine Black, SU! Really Red, VersaMagic Wheat
Paper: white card stock
Accessories: washi tape, pearls, EK Success corner rounder punch

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love all those stripes... and that pop up sentiment too! :)
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a great way to use up washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the washi tape you used! Those colors are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layer or no layer...makes no difference! It's a wonderful card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Happy Happy Happy Birthday card. I often need a quick one and this fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of washi tape and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the combo of black, red and tan! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenda what great papers and super hip design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}