04 January 2018

Happy 2018!

Happy 2018 crafty friends!  Hope all is well in your world!  Welcome back to the Seize the Birthday challenge.  We are taking it easy on you this week (a.k.a. it is a topping-free week) so hope you get a chance to play along.  I have to admit that I was happy about this cause after all those Christmas cards I made (check out my Instagram account to see some), I just wanted to make an easy birthday card!


We said goodbye to team member Patti in November (was sad to see her go) but am happy to welcome new team member (who I've met in person!) Lindsey to the team.  Also, we are welcoming the talented Kristie to join us as our Surprise Party Guest for the next couple of months.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day!
Glenda

Card details:
Many birthday wishes - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamp: Unity
Paper: SU! Soft Sky card base, My Minds Eye Here is Happy (polka dot paper), watercolour paper, embossed pink scrap (maybe from Bo Bunny?)
Ink: Ranger Archival Black, Distress Oxide Broken China, Distress Mustard Seed
Accessories: Ranger Black Enamel Accents

9 comments:

  1. This maybe an easy card, but so darn cute. I think it could be a masculine card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waving hi!*
    Love this card, Glenda! CAS but has lots of interest to it. And perfect for anyone, so it's a great stash card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your 'easy' cards, Glenda - I think they are so much cheerful and bright - just like this one! So perfect for a birthday card!
    hugs Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely and cute birthday card! Love the touch of yellow and light blue on the sentiment! Happy New Year, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and agree starting off with Anything Goes worked well for me too! Well done and Happy New Year to you and Karl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glenda : )

    This card is so super cute I love the CAS design! : )

    Thank you so so much for the beautiful card you sent to me!! I can't tell you what a blessing it was to me friend!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Lindsey, this is a great card for virtually anyone, a great card to add to your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love when people say their cards are easy!! Mine always look easy but they take so long!! LOVE the fun way you used the paint on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}