25 August 2013

Shine On

Happy weekend!  Hope all is well in your world.  Life is a bit crazy here with more upcoming work travel and school work but did manage to get a rare few hours today to sit down and craft.

I've been wanting to play along with Lisa Arana's Wanna Sketch for a while and finally got a chance!  This is for Wanna Sketch No. 8 (see sketch below).  I didn't have a ton of time so pulled out some die cuts and one stamp (love Ali Edwards stamps!).  Definitely a CAS 5-ish minute quickie!  Hope you like it.



Thanks so much to Lisa for the inspiration and thanks to you for stopping by.  Have a great week!
Take care,
Glenda

Card details:
Shine On - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday Bring on the Sun by Ali Edwards
Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Jillibean Soup die cuts, A Muse Studio gem, Copic Marker, ScorBuddy

6 comments:

  1. This is really awesome!! I love those dies and the swoosh below the sentiment. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, this just makes one smile. I love how you entwined the sun and cloud. I'm so thrilled you were inspired by wanna sketch. Thank you so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the patterns you chose and the little dot over the i!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving it! Even better that it was quick & let you squeeze in some crafty time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like it very much Glenda! I love how bold and happy it is. The yellow swish under the sentiment really pops. COOL card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you overlapped the sun and cloud, Glenda. What a fun take on Lisa's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}