22 July 2012

Skipping

Skipping Stones Design is having a Design Team Call so I thought I would throw my name in the ring.  I don't actually own any of their sets but they do have some pretty fabulous stamps!  One of the requirements is to do a card with one of their sketches.  I love doing sketches so this is right up my alley.  I put together this card with a few birthday goodies I got from a fab friend (you know who you are)...


For this sketch (number 127):


What do you think?  I think it turned out pretty well.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
many thanks - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Paper Smooches Word Salad
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found
Ink:  VersaColor Pine Cone
Accessories:  Little Inker Designs Heart die, A Muse Studio pearls (coloured with Brown Copic marker), Jillibean Soup twine, Studio Calico veneer, EK Success corner rounder punch

7 comments:

  1. Good luck, Glenda! This card certainly looks like a winner to me, with the great colour combo and sweet diecut and veneer hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Glenda...love those hearts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Glenda! I love everything about it from the colours to the textures, and especially the pairing of those two hearts. Best of luck in the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do so well with sketches. The color combo you used is very striking. They would be lucky to have you on the DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this is a fabulous entry for the design team. What a great clean and cute card. Good l uck with the call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think if they're smart they'll pick you for the DT. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}