23 March 2012

Party on Friday

A quick little card to play along with Unity's Friends with Flair, Ribbon Carousel 45 - Baker's Twine and Paper Craft's March Gallery Challenge - Rainbow.  Had to use my new dies which I own thanks to some enabling from Emily. She's dangerous on the bank account, that woman!  LOL... love her to bits but she is an enabler.  Thanks Emily!  Love them....


I have the day off today but must run... have an action packed day!  Have a great day and a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Party! - 4"x4"
Stamps:  Unity Small Party
Paper: white and black cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories:  Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Postage Stamp Nestabilities, Copics, various and sundry baker's twine

10 comments:

  1. This is one fantastic card Glenda!! What a fun die cut! LOVE the pom pom on the hat...PERFECT touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you are too funny, Glenda! Those dies look amazing. Even I haven't used mine yet so look who's enabling now? :P I love the rainbow sentiment and coordinating pom-pom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is SO SUPER FUN, Glenda!! LOVE the shaped card base, the way the rainbow "PARTY" really POPS on the white background, and that ADORABLE pom-pom on the party hat!!! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun birthday card! I love the colors, shape and especially the pom on the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a party to me. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birthday card Glenda! I love the bright colors you used, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy rainbowness and that pompon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love EVERYTHING about this card!! It's fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at RCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}