17 January 2012

Sweet spark

A quick little polka dot card to play along with the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (see below).  I didn't have any hot pink polka dot paper so had to go with red (surprise, surprise).  I also keyed in on the orange stripes and the green polka dots on the frog too.  Polka dots aren't my favourite pattern but I do like to dabble from time to time.  There's glitter on the top but it might be hard to see.




Hope you are having a fabulous week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed my dabbling.
Glenda

Card details:
Sweet life - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Sugar Rush
Paper:  white and black card stock, Jillibean Soup - Soup Staples Red, Making Memories (green polka dots)
Ink: SU! Real Red & Basic Black
Accessories:  May Arts ribbon, Martha Stewart glitter, Copic Cadmium Orange

10 comments:

  1. you dabble marvelously!!! Fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some polka dots so this card put a big smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute...great take on the Sparks challenge...don't you just love those polka dots..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card looks fabulous =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute and the red looks just as fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little card and such a cute use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER DUPER CUTE take on the inspiration photo, Glenda!!! I especially LOVE that paper pieced milkshake!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Glenda! I love how you interpreted the photo. I'd love to have a polka dotted float glass just like yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card. love the polka dots, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah Blogger is working again ;) Super cute card, Glenda! I love all the polka dots (especially the two sizes). The little glitter on top is a great detail. The wallpaper in the photo looks red to me...is it pink? I like your red, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}