09 December 2011

Happy Friday

Hope you've had a fabulous week!  I've been busy working, doing a bit of crafting (actually started my Christmas cards - whether they get finished or not is another question).  This is not one of my mass production cards but it is a quick little card holiday card to play along with these challenges:


Hope you have a great day and a fabulous weekend.  Hope to get a bit of crafting in, hope you can too.
Thanks for stopping by.  I always appreciate it.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Holidays - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. Following My Heart and When I Am With You KOM
Paper:  SU! Chocolate Chip, A Muse Winter Sky, white card stock
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Red & Summer Sky, VersaMagic Jumbo Java, Color Box White
Accessories: A Muse sugar pearls, Jillibean Soup ribbon

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the snowflake background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a fun card...love that background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiufl and I LOVE the touch of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Your card is wonderful! I have to get out that stamp and use it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I also like the little bit of red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful, love the pearls, and the red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and beautiful. Really captures the "magic" of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Glenda! This is so sweet. I love these colors for a holiday card!! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, the lighter colors are so elegant....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! All the little details are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glenda, this is such a pretty card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful and simple, just the way I like it! I love that background on light blue and the little tab of gingham ribbon is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is GORGEOUS!!!! Such a clean and classy look!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those gorgeous snowflakes! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}