13 October 2011

Speechless

I am rarely speechless in real life or on a card but *gasp*... I've made a card with no sentiment on the front!  It's not a big deal really... I just realized how rarely I do it.  It makes me realize I should do it more often... and then stamp the sentiment on the inside...

This is for one of the Hero Arts Sketches this month... the colours were inspired by the SCS CAS inspiration photo challenge (CAS139) this week. There are flowers stamped in VersaMark on the solid circles... hard to see, but they are there.





Thanks for stopping by... hope you are having a fabulous week.  I know I am, it's great to be home in my own bed and in close proximity to my hubby and craft table.
Glenda

Card details:
Speechless - 5"x5"
Stamps: Hero Arts Flowers and Swirls
Paper: SU! Real Red and Chocolate Chip, Gina K White and Kraft Pure Luxury
Ink: SU! Real Red and Soft Suede, Color Box Dune, VersaMark
Accessories: EK Success 1 & 1.25 inch circle punches, A Muse Studio pearls & buttons, Crate Paper button (upper left corner), SU! linen thread, PTI Chocolate Baker's Twine, The Twinery Maraschino Baker's Twine

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Glenda! I like how you used buttons in that fun circle layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! lot's of different items makes it so interesting. Can always put the sentiments inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! That one looked too hard for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}