28 July 2011

Interrupting the regularly scheduled programming...

{for a note from the field}

Some of you may have seen this post about my friend Jenn's ocean themed month on her blog.  One thing I didn't mention (as I wrote that post several weeks in advance), it that Jenn is having a silent auction for all of her items as well as some of her friends' items (including my card).  Jenn's friend Christy's mom was just diagnosed with stomach and lung cancer.  It is in-operable... So if you would like to bid on my item, as well as a bunch of other crafty art projects, please go here and make an offer.
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}