26 June 2011

Thanks

I'm really busy with my summer work so I am doing some scheduled posts, showing some publication rejects. I have lots of them so it should keep me going for most of the summer! This one is from another one from Paper Crafts' Go To Sketches. I remember a time when I was afraid to put green and blue together...I've gotten over that and really quite like it.


Hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Glenda

Card details:
Thanks - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Verve Stamps Amazing Wishes, There She Goes Clear Stamps Act of Kindness
Paper: Bazzill Basics Snow, SU! Whisper White, Crumb Cake & Bashful Blue, Studio Calico
Anthology - Bouquet
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Memento Angel Blue, VersaMagic Tea Leaves
Accessories: A Muse Studio French Roast Grosgrain Ribbon & Sugar pearls, Creative Memories Decorative Trimmer, paper piercer

2 comments:

  1. This is one of your best cards yet. So pretty. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite color combos! SO pretty-great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}