22 June 2011

Just for Jill

My girl Jill, who I love to bits and I never get to see (because she lives in California), is really busy right now finishing her Master's thesis. She asked for some help to keep her blog 'busy' and of course I said 'yes'. This is my guest card over at Jill's blog, Creative Grace. Remember Jill, the pink is just for you...


Click over and give Jill some love and encouragement! Thanks for asking me girl... always happy to help.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
hugs - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Technique Tuesday Petal Pushers, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Paper: A Muse Studio Sage & Watermelon, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Echo Park Springtime - Floral Fun
Ink: VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit, Tea Leaves & Mango Madness
Accessories: The Twinery Baker's Twine - Lemondrop, A Muse Studio Pearls - Sugar and Lime, Slice Elite & Seasons Design Card, Martha Stewart glitter

2 comments:

  1. I am simply speechless and so PROUD of you for embracing your inner pink. I know you love it more than you'll admit ;) Love this card, my friend. Thanks for always having my back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Glenda. Your colors are bright and happy, my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}