13 May 2011

Friday Flowers

Happy Friday everyone. Playing along with this month's Hero Arts challenge - the theme is flowers. Easy for me because I love flowers and can never have too many flower stamps, papers, punch, etc..... can you say ADDICT????

This card was inspired by one designed by Catherine at Lasting Impressions. I've been playing substitute teacher there lately... oodles of fun.


On a completely separated note, I've been published in the Globe & Mail (one of Canada's national newspapers. I wrote a story about my great-aunt, who passed away in February, for their Lives Lived column. Pretty excited about this as she was a very important person to me and now people can read about her too.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and a great weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
you're so amazing - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Hero Arts Luscious Ledger, Verve Amazing Wishes
Paper: Gina K pure luxury white, SU! Basic Black & Crumb Cake
Ink: A Muse Onyx, VersaMark, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Accessories: Crop-a-dile Big Bite (for hole punching), Creative Memories paper flower, A Muse pearls, sponge, red twine

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Very happy! Very happy indeed!
    And so happy for you that you got to write about your aunt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}