12 April 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Harley

Ok, so this is a first for me... I've made a birthday card for a cat. Not just any cat, my girl Jenn Shurkus' cat Mr. Harley. This is probably the only cat I will ever make a card for...because he is a special guy.

I've never met Mr. Harley but keep up on his life through Jenn's blog and facebook page. Jenn rescued Mr. Harley from the SPCA three years ago and they've been roommates and best friends ever since. I figured Mr. Harley may have watched and/or chased a bird or two in his time so figured he would appreciate this bird card.


So Happy Birthday Mr. Harley! Hope you get lots of empty boxes to play in (I've seen many a photo of him sitting in boxes)!

Glenda

Card details:
Happy Bird-day - 3.5"x5"
Stamps: There She Goes Clear Stamps
Paper: SU! River Rock, Bazzill Diablo, A Muse Studio Winter Sky, SU! striped paper
Ink: SU! Night of Navy
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU! bird punch, Doodlebug brad, Marvy blue oval punch

7 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Love the color scheme and the patterned paper for the bird wing is perfect! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bird! Perfect card for Mr. Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think Mr. Harley will love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat card Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bird for the cat's birthday! Too funny! Love this super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute, I totally didn't think of using a bird for Mr Harley's card!!! he is the only cat I would ever make a card for too!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute..i am sure he will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}