13 April 2011

Create...

Happy Wednesday.... hope you are having a wonderful day so far. There were a whole bunch of challenges I wanted to play along with today so was at my craft table early.

So this is for:
- All Things Unity 28 (buttons) - I now have a little stash of Unity (and a huge stash of buttons) so thought I should play along.
- Color Throwdown 137 (teal, summer sun, celery) - Thought this bright and cheerful combination was perfect for this overcast day.
- Two Peas Scrap Card challenge - I have LOTS of scraps so am always happy to use them up.
- SCS Sketch Challenge 328 - I have a hard time coming up with sketches so this one was perfect for the buttons and the stamps I wanted to use.


I did something on this card that I haven't done forever. I sanded the embossed piece - not sure if you can see that or not. Hope you like it, hope you have a great day and if you are looking for a challenge, mine is still running.

Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Create - 3.5"x5.25"
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. gratitude=joy & Imagine, Create, Inspire... {cosmo itty bitty}
Paper: white, Bo Bunny (scrap of yellow), SU! (scrap of teal)
Ink: VersaMagic Mango Madness, SU! Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU! yellow and blue buttons, Basic grey green button, The Twinery Baker's Twine - Honeydew, Lemondrop & Caribbean, MS glitter, Cuttlebug & Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Making Memories Sanding blocks, paper piercer

9 comments:

  1. Love this one, Glenda. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bright colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card, Glenda. The Unity challenge is easy, right? Who doesn't like to use buttons on their card! Love the way you used them though and LOVE the colors you chose.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute CAS card, Glenda! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! Love the fun buttons as flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love how you combined all the challenges. So glad you could join us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH! This is gorgeous! LOVE that yellow cardstock background--and the button flowers are perfect! I don't have this set--so I'm glad you shared this card!! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at ATU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out just adorable & I really like your mixture of stamps. Thank you for playing with us over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}