30 March 2011

Colourful flower

So I'm on a bit of geometric flower kick this week... third card in a row with this same theme except there is no washi tape today. This is for the Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Challenge #3. I would normally run away from this colour challenge because it has pink in it but for some reason I was drawn to it. I think it's the dark purple (love dark purple).


Thanks for stopping by. If you are looking for my challenge, it's here.
Have a great week,
Glenda

Card details:
hello - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: PTI Communique Curves Sentiments
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Basic Black and Elegant Eggplant, Bazzill (pink - not sure of the exact name)
Accessories: SU! label punch, EK Success corner rounder punch, Marvy blue square punch, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Tailor button, The Twinery Charcoal baker's twine

3 comments:

  1. Stunning design Glenda! I came across your blog through Papercrafts so I will spend some time today browsing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a roll with this flower design, is it? I love it......all of the grid flower cards. Might have to try this design sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}