24 January 2011

We have a winner!

Time to pick a winner for my 100th challenge blog candy! I had a great response! Thanks to everyone who played along and another big thanks to all of my crafty blogger friends who played along with the blog hop!


Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


So I went over to Random.org and it said:


The winner is Betty Wright and she played along with these two cards! Congrats! I'll be in touch to get your snail mail address!

I'll be back later today with my regular Random Amusing Challenge!

Thanks again and have a great week!
Glenda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Betty!! Her work is amazing and so deserving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Congrats!!!!! Lucky you!!!! Enjoy your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}