24 November 2010

Color Dare 86

Welcome to this week's Color Dare! The colours this week are Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, and Cajun Craze. I have to say I panicked a bit when I first saw the list but I was happy with the final result. I hope you like it too! I only had a little scrap of Baja Breeze and it was already dry embossed so I decided I needed to emboss some more. I was also having fun playing with a bunch of new punches and stamps that I got last week on my trip to A Muse HQ! The sketch is from Verve's Mojo Monday this week.

Be sure to check out the rest of fabulous Design Team and see what amazing creations they have for you!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are daring enough to play along! I have a scallop challenge for this week's Random Amusing Challenge, if you are interested!
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
Best wishes - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: A Muse Best Wishes FL, Marigold and Marigold Solid
Paper: A Muse Nutmeg, Orange Crush and White, SU! Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze
Ink: Memento Potter's Clay and SU! Wild Wasabi
Accessories: A Muse Orange Crush sheer ribbon, A Muse white pretty pearls, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, EK Success scallop tag punch, EK Success Donut Chain edger punch, EK Success Flower mini punch, EK Success Flowers and Leaves large punch, Crop-a-dile Big Bite (for small hole on tags)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your creation Glenda! i would never have put these colors together, but your card makes it all seem perfect! and just enough baja blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mojo card and use of this week's colours :) Love the flowers and your diagonal pierced strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card....so fresh looking! Love the diagonal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combination of this week's colors! I love those flowers--they remind me of spiral art! Love your little double tag too. Greata card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout! The colors flow so nicely and the acents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}