07 October 2010

I'm a geek part II

For 'I'm a Geek' part I, see this post.

Today's reason for being a geek, is that I am absolutely, 200%, head-over-heels IN LOVE with this Atomic Soup Paper from Jillibean Soup. Hello, the Periodic Table, atomic diagrams, and chemical equations?!?!? Swoon! I'm not even a chemist and I love it. My crafty girls and I agreed last night that I have to get another Periodic Table before I cut into the piece I have. All I know is that I'm going to need more (can you say bulk?) because it's really hard to cut into what I have (can you say hoarding?). I did manage to cut into it and create this geeky card for 2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch 62. I love how this turned out.


Thanks to the uber-genius over at Jillibean Soup designed this amazing paper and thanks to Laura for the great sketch. I don't think I've ever been as in love with a line of paper as I am with this one. Sigh... petting it a lot. I ordered this online and only got one sheet of each... am going to have to hound some of my local stores to bring it in. Off to caress and pet it...

If you are looking for challenges, check out mine from Monday and Color Dare from yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me, your super-duper, uber-geeky, blogger friend.
Glenda

Card details:
A geeky little note - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: A Muse little note and pencil
Paper: Atomic Soup by Jillibean Soup (did I mention I LOVE it), SU! Kraft and Chocolate Chip
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Accessories: EK Success Binding Edge Punch, SU! Vintage trinkets and mini library clip, paper piercer
A Muse products found here.

10 comments:

  1. I'd love it even more in miniature! It would be perfect paired with Boris and Bernice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for geeks! Love the paper. I want some too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be swooning because you never had to suffer through organic chemistry??? LOL

    Fun card girl! You totally earned a *geek out*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny. I love your card. I hope you will be able to stop petting your paper and make more. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}