04 September 2010

Simply inspired

I love the SCS inspiration challenges but I haven't played forever (not sure why). I am working on a bunch of crafty projects today (including a surprise you'll find out about soon) so decided, as a little fun break, to play along with the SCS Inspiration challenge 248 - I was inspired by this little gem. I've seen these plaques in a local store and I love them. This is about as clean and simple as you can get. I really wanted to put some twine on this but it just didn't work... so I stepped away and left it. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my challenge and my newly updated class blog.

Have a great long weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Life's Simple Pleasures - 3.5" x 5"
Stamps: A Muse Eucalyptus, Lady Bird, Mini Flower and Life's simple pleasures
Paper: A Muse white note card
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Summer Sky, VersaMagic Mango Madness, Pink Grapefruit and Purple Hydrangea
Accessories: A Muse twinkle stickers, Scor Buddy

2 comments:

  1. This is just simply delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome without twine. And a great take on the inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}