30 September 2010

Red Thursday

Not much time to chat - the sun is shining and I should get outside! Before I head out into the glorious sun, I have a couple of challenge cards to share with you. They are quite different style wise but both I really like how both of them turned out and they have my favourite colour in them :). The first one is for Colour Throwdown 109 (I used Real Red - hope that's ok) and SCS Sketch Challenge 300.



I usually say "hope the sun is shining where you are" but I have friends who prefer cooler weather (don't get that) so instead, I hope the weather is perfect for you, wherever you are!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you get a chance to be creative today. Be sure to check out my challenge and the Color Dare challenge too!

Glenda

Card details:
Leafy thanks - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: A Muse Leaf Frond II and Thanks script
Paper: A Muse Orange Crush, SU! Real Read and Basic Black, Xerox Colour Expressions Elite white card stock
Ink: A Muse Black dye ink, SU! Old Olive
Accessories: A Muse Swiss Red Grosgrain Stitched ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - D'vine Swirls and Stylized Flowers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Labels One, SU! Vintage Trinkets, 7gypsies Avignon tissue tape

Big thanks - 4.25" x5.5"
Stamps: A Muse Big thanks
Paper: A Muse Natural White (cream coloured base) and Latte, Graphic 45 A Fine Specimen, Basic Grey Wander (red), SU! Soft Suede
Ink: A Muse black pigment ink
Accessories: EK Success binding edge punch, SU! Vintage Trinkets and small paper clip, SU! red hemp twine

5 comments:

  1. These are both really pretty cards! I love how you stamped the leaf off of the image panel in the CTD card! Thanks for playing along with us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards! thanks for playing the curtain call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Love the bold THANKS... and that border punch. Nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, your created two absolutely beautiful cards!!! How cool you played both color challenges :)!!! Thank you for joining us on each :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, Glenda!! I like the clean simple creativity you've got going here! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}