03 August 2010

And the winner is....

(chosen randomly of course)....MINDYBOO! Congrats on winning my blog candy from my 300th blog post! Please email me with your snail mail address (you can get to it through my profile).

Thanks to everyone who played along and thanks to everyone who stops by my blog. I really appreciate it.

We were on a little holiday this weekend so I don't have anything to share today. I'll be back soon with some crafty goodness. If you are looking for my challenge... it's here. Here's a photo from our road trip though... this is a view from the ferry....


Have a great week.
Glenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda,

    Wow! I can't believe that I was chosen for your 300th blog post! I will email you my mailing address asap. Thanks Mindyboo aka michelle H from the Precious memories weekend gang:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}