09 July 2010

Things you must know

- A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA starts tomorrow! Be sure to check back here as well as A Muse News and the other Muses blogs for the start of the celebration.
- I have a lotta' lotta' classes going on over the next week so be sure to check out my schedule and sign up for one (or two)!
- Tomorrow is the A Muse PJ party too and I'm hosting a challenge. Be sure to stop by the A Muse Lounge, play along with the challenges and chat on Yahoo.
- If you are looking for something to do today, you can play along with my colour challenge.
- Summer has finally arrived on Vancouver Island and it was the perfect temperature at my house yesterday. What is the perfect temperature you might ask? 30 Celsius (that is 86 F for my American friends).
- I've got a ton of stamping to do today so I'm hoping I'll be able to do some fun stuff and post a card for you later today.

Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate it. Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.
Glenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}