20 June 2010

I want to ride my bicycle

For the Moxie Fab World Challenge - I want to ride my bicycle. I haven't used my Vintage Set from A Muse very much so this was a perfect excuse to use it!


Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate it. Hope the sun is shining where you are and you can get out to ride your bicycle!
Glenda

Card details:
Enjoy the Ride - 3.5" x 5"
Stamps: A Muse Vintage Clear Set, Spiral Daisy and Enjoy the Ride
Paper: A Muse Sage and Onyx Shimmer Couture, white card stock
Ink: Memento London Fog and Pear Tart
Accessories: tag, Making Memories Eyelets, sponge, SU! brad, 1 inch circle punch (for masking)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Glenda! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}