12 April 2010

Random Amusing Challenge #62

Let's get straight to it - today's challenge is to use scoring as an accent on your card. Thanks to Deb, Chris (first time - welcome!) and Kerry for playing along last week. If you play this week, please leave a comment here and link back to here in your post. If you upload to any online galleries (like Splitcoast Stampers or Paper Craft Planet), please use the keyword GRAC62. I hope you have time to play!

Ok - so the dark pearls on this card are actually cranberry, not black. Will have to retake this photo....sigh.

A few reminders:
- I have classes this weekend so check my schedule to find out where and when.
- The A Muse Pajama Party is on Saturday night - hope you can join us!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netI am still in domestic mode (did I mention I'm really not domestic and only doing it cause I'm unemployed?) so I thought I would share two yummy recipes I made last night. They are Hearty Root Vegetable Soup and Baked Halibut Fillets with Lemon and Red Pepper Butter.

Have a great week. Hope you get a chance to play along.
Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Thanks large and Leaf Frond
Paper: white card stock
Ink: Memento New Sprout and Grape Jelly
Accessories: A Muse Pretty Pearls in Cranberry and Ivory, ScorPal

4 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE this card! i bought a Scor-Pal when scoring became all the rage a while back. and, while i use it alot, i've never scored anything more than a card fold.

    i'm committed to taking on your challenge this week! (have i said that before?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card....the scoring adds so much...great job...
    ~~deby

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this CAS card ... the scoring is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I made it in time... I love your card, have to dying to use the "thank you!"

    Here is mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}