22 March 2010

Random Amusing Challenge #59

It's another sunny Monday and time for another challenge. This week, add some stripes to your card. This card I whipped up is a belated birthday card for my Dad, who turned 70 last week. My parents will be here this weekend so I'll give it to him then. If you play along, please leave a comment here. If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword GRAC59. Please check out the fabulous spring creations from last week - Deb, Hazel (first time - welcome!) and Victoria.

Had a great class at Lasting Impressions yesterday! I had so much fun with Helen, Kathleen, Myrna, Lauralyn, Jill and Ebbs. Alas, I forgot to take pictures (duh). Thanks ladies for a great class.

A Muse is swapping designers with Hero Arts this week. Be sure to check out the A Muse News and the Hero Arts Blog for some fabulous creations!

Next Monday will bring the start of the A Muse Woodland Creatures feature as well as another challenge from me. Hope you have a great week and have a chance to play along with the challenge! Hope the sun is shining where you are. Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Sailboat and Enjoy the Ride
Paper: A Muse Robin's Egg Blue, Palm and Green Striped Pretty Little Paper (retired), white and black card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Memento Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: paper piercer, EK Success 1 inch and 1.25 inch circle punches, ScorPal

2 comments:

  1. WoW, such a pretty CAS card, Glenda! Love that adorable sailboat and the clean fresh combination.

    You can see my card HERE.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I missed it last week. A simple and perfect card! Love the sail boat! I'm double dipping. ;D

    HEREis mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}