08 March 2010

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #57

This week it's all about texture. Make a card with some texture on it - add some embossing, tear some paper, whatever strikes your fancy. In my case, I ran some paper through my crimper (which I have thanks to the fabulous Dawn). Hope you have a chance to play along. Be sure to leave a comment if you play along. If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword GRAC57. Thanks to Deb and Kerry for playing along last week!

A belated shout out to Sara who played along with GRAC53 (tags)! Thanks for playing!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse hello
Paper: A Muse Sky Blue note card, Bo Bunny (brown paper), Stampin' Up (green paper), cream card stock
Ink: Memento Bambo Leaves, Memories Baby Blue
Accessories: Fiskars Crimper, brown large brad, buttons, twine, Marvy blue oval punch and pink scallop oval punch, sponge

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you last week Glenda! Love your texture card (great colors)! Here's one from me:
    http://cheironbrandon.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/03/glendas-random-amusing-challenge-57.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Glenda, this is a fab card ... that crimped piece makes a neat background for the buttons!

    You can see my card HERE.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, love the corrugated paper.
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}