10 February 2010

More challenge combos

I really have to get down to some class prepping instead of all this 'just-for-fun' stamping. I was chatting online with Jenn and Sherry last night and they were talking about class prep. Reminded me that I have real "work" to do. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

First off, I got this card from Jill yesterday. So excited to get it - totally made my day. Thanks Jill - be sure to check out Jill's blog. She is super talented!

Here are the results of my playing last night. I am so excited because I just found a new source for sketches, Paper Craft Planet. Hee, hee - I'm giddy. This is for sketch sk011009, isn't it fun? This is also for this week's Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) colour challenge.

The next one is for the SCS Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS) and Sketch Challenge for this week. The CAS challenge is to be inspired by something from the Candyland site and I picked the Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Jelly Beans. I was also inspired by this fabulous card from Jill.

Time for me to get dressed and get to work at class prep. I did my job hunt already for today. I've actually found a couple of things to apply for. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy birthday
Stamps: A Muse leaf frond, happy birthday from Simple Wishes clear set
Paper:
A Muse Sage and Paprika, SU! Chocolate Chip
Ink:
Versamark, Memento Potter's Clay
Accessories:
eyelets, twine, A Muse chocolate pearls, SU! word window punch

Feel Better
Stamps:
A Muse open zinnia, feel better hc
Paper:
A Muse Blueberry & Papaya and white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tangelo and Dandelion, VersaMagic Aegean Blue, A Muse black dye ink
Accessories:
A Muse white sheer ribbon, A Muse orange twinkle stickers, quickie glue pen, glitter

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the challenge cards girl! I love the birthday card - so creative. And your flower card turned out great, that will definitely cheer someone up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}