15 February 2010

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #54

Another challenge for you! Make masculine birthday card. It's my hubby's birthday this week so this is for him. I don't think he is stalking my blog so am not too worried about him seeing this! If you play along this week, be sure to comment here. If you upload to SCS, use the keyword GRAC54. If possible, use a little A Muse on your card. Thanks to Kerry for playing along last week.

Hope your Monday is going well so far and hope you have a great week! Play along with the challenge if you have some spare time.

Thanks for stopping by.... Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Compass and It's your day
Paper: A Muse Sky Blue note card and Green Petite Gingham, white and brown card stock
Ink: Memento New Sprout and Rich Cocoa
Accessories: paper piercer, Cuttlebug Herringbone Embossing folder, A Muse blue twinkle stickers

2 comments:

  1. Great boy card ;) LOVE the colors. Tell your man I said happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card Glenda! I hope I'm not too late. HERE is my card.

    I just received my yummy blog candy today. BIG THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}