23 January 2010

It's Party Time! Challenge #4 - My turn

My turn, my turn, my turn! Do I sound like I'm 5? Sometimes I've been known to act that way. My challenge is to do a red, black and white card. If you know me, you know red is my *favourite* colour so I had to incorporate it into my challenge. I love how this card turned out too... feeling brilliant again (doesn't happen often so I have to mention it when I do!). Hope you are having fun tonight - crafting and chatting! Be sure to do as many challenges as you can so you can be eligible for some *sweet* prizes from A Muse!


Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Shell and Hello
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Paper: A Muse white note card and Onyx Damask Shimmer Couture, white card stock
Accessories: A Muse Swiss Red Sheer Ribbon, A Muse Cranberry Pearls, Red Spica pen; EK Success oval and scallop oval punches

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity! Very striking card!
    and be sure to always celebrate you inner 5-year old :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}