13 December 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge 110

So I've done very little stamping over the last few weeks so am feeling a little rusty. Love to do the weekend sketch challenge, hosted by Lori this week, to give me a little inspiration. What do you think? My light is fading so this is a smidge dark - oops. Thanks Lori for the great challenge. This is for a friend of mine who has been quite sick lately but she is on the mend and hopefully will be better soon.

I am so disorganized and not even remotely ready for the holidays. I'm not stressing however... I'll do what I can.

See you tomorrow for my challenge. Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Leaf Frond and Feel Better hc
Paper: A Muse Onyx Damask and Blackberry shimmer couture, white and red card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Memento Grape Jelly
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels One, Cuttlebug, A Muse black sheer ribbon, Marvy Victorian blade for the Paper Trimming Buddy, button, A Muse white pearls, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in black

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}