28 December 2009

Random Amusing Challenge #49

Classes, challenges and Christmas....

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I spent time time with Karl's family and my family so had a great time and my fair share of turkey and treats!

First off, before the challenge, I have some very exciting news. I am now teaching Lasting Impressions Stamps in Victoria! I am teaching my first class there on January 23rd. All the details are here!

On to the challenge...I challenge you to make a card and then make some else (a book mark, a tag, another card) with the scraps. My sample is one of the cards I made for Christmas this year. Then I made some tags with the punch scraps! As always, if you can use a little A Muse on your card, it would be appreciated! If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword GRAC49. Thanks to Jill and Victoria for playing along with the last challenge.

I don't usually combine my challenge with others, but this card also qualifies for the A Muse Lounge challenge this month.

I'm going to get crafty this week... I'm going through a bit of withdrawal.

Have a great week and Happy 2010!
Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Flourish Tree, Christmas Tree, Pine Tree Silhouette, Merry Christmas from Elegant Winter Clear Set, Oval from Frames Clear Set
Paper: A Muse Green Madeira, white, cream and black card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink and SU! old olive
Accessories: A Muse black and star twinkle stickers, A Muse black sheer ribbon, A Muse brown polka dot sheer ribbon, Fiskars small rectangle punch, Marvy Mega scallop oval punch, EK Success scallop tag punch, sponge

1 comment:

  1. Love the paper and the tags are so cute. You could make a ton of those really quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}